Type: Full Tuition Fees
University: Griffith University
Subjects: All Subjects
For: International Students
Deadline: 27 January 2019
Description of the Scholarship
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Fee Offset Scholarship is available for Global Students The scholarship permits PhD degree programm(s) in the Area of All Topics taught at Griffith University.
The deadline for this scholarship is opened rather than put.
Level of the Degree
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Fee Offset Scholarship can be found to tackle PhD degree programs at Griffith University.
After subject can be found to research under this scholarship program.
A pupil from any nationality is qualified to apply.
- Fee Offset: The commission cancel supplied by the pupil removes the responsibility of the awardee to cover application tuition prices because of the tenure of this award.
- (Overseas Student Health Cover: The pupil comprises the price of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy that covers the inheritance and candidate (if any) for up to 42 months.
1. To qualify for an Australian Authorities RTP International Fee Offset Scholarship, an applicant should: a. be a national student, as described as being a pupil who’s an Australian citizen; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or even a New Zealand citizen; and b. be commencing or registered in an HDR program (for which RTP service can be obtained ) at Griffith University.
2. An Australian Government RTP International Fee Offset Scholarship won’t be granted to a candidate who’s responsible for an equivalent scholarship or award in the Commonwealth Government made to cancel HDR program tuition prices.
Procedure to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Interested candidates are required to take a study diploma program at the university.
- Then, they ought to finish the program form.